Baby Yoga & Massage Combined Course May
Time & Location
About The Event
Each week we cover the same core themes but build and develop knowledge and practice. Once we have reached week 4 we will have covered all of the Asanas (at a level suitable for your baby). Week 5 allows us to run through everything you have learnt over the past 4 weeks and celebrate the babies development.
From Week 2 onwards we will encorporate some Baby Massage into the session focusing on a different part of your baby each week.
The structure of each session can be summarised as so;
* Intro to the weeks session
* Baby dry massage for relaxation
* Hip and leg sequences
* Prone positions
* Chest, shoulders and darms (to encourage baby yoga relaxed breathing)
* Bilateral coordination sequence
* Balance and core muscle sequence
* Baby Yoga holds
* Dips and swings
* Gentle stretches for Mum
* Baby Massage (wk2 intro to massage leg and reflexology, week 3 back massage, week 4 arms and chest, week 5 tummy)
* Refreshments and discussion time
The benefits of Baby Yoga are far reaching and not just for baby but potentially for the whole family. You can find out more from the blogs and baby yoga area of the website.
Dates: Fridays May 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th & June 1st
Time: 11:00 - 12:00
After completing your Baby Yoga course you can begin the drop in sessions of Yogi+ to continue your practise. These classes are only £8 per session and you can let me know the day before if you are coming. I then send a Paypal invoice at the end of the month.
Please get in touch with any questions.
- Baby Yoga & Massage April£50£500£0