Baby Yoga & Massage Combined Course November
Time & Location
About The Event
This course has been designed to nurture both Mother & Baby. It is most suitable for babies 8 weeks+ although I am specially trained in Newborn massage and yoga so if you have a very young baby please get in touch to discuss attending a newborn session.
Each week we cover the same core themes but build and develop knowledge and practice. Once we have reached week 4 we will have covered all of the Asanas (at a level suitable for your baby). Week 5 allows us to run through everything you have learnt over the past 4 weeks and celebrate the babies development.
From Week 2 onwards we will incorporate some Baby Massage into the session focusing on a different part of your baby each week.
The structure of each session can be summarised as so;
* Intro to the weeks session
* Baby dry massage for relaxation
* Hip and leg sequences
* Prone positions
* Chest, shoulders and arms (to encourage baby yoga relaxed breathing)
* Bilateral coordination sequence
* Balance and core muscle sequence
* Baby Yoga holds
* Dips and swings
* Gentle stretches for Mum
* Baby Massage (wk2 intro to massage leg and reflexology, week 3 back massage, week 4 arms and chest, week 5 tummy)
* Refreshments and discussion time
The benefits of Baby Yoga are far reaching and not just for baby but potentially for the whole family. You can find out more from the blogs and baby yoga area of the website.
Dates: Wednesday November 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th
Time: 11:00 - 12:00
Please get in touch with any questions.
- Sold OutBaby Yoga & Massage November£50£500£0