Family Yoga Halloween Special at INDEE YOGA
Time & Location
About The Event
Date: October 31st
Time: 11:15 - 12:00
This is a family workshop so that you and your child can explore some yoga games, a yoga story adventure, relaxation and a simple craft.
The Story we will explore is an original that I have created especially for this event! It is based around the Full Moon and some friendly Halloween Characters celebrating the lovely, bright light that it casts over the Earth.
- Breathing & Yoga inspired game
- Story Yoga Adventure
- Creative craft
What you as a parent will learn:
- A take on the traditional Moon Salutation Yoga Flow that is suitable for children - you could explore this each month on the full moon! - How Fun!
- Why & how certain Yoga asanas can help children to calm
- How to incorporate story into your home practise - you will join in with your child to explore yoga through a story adventure and through this experience you will begin to see how yoga can be used alongside story.
- Lots of child friendly Asanas
What the children will explore/experience/learn:
- Becoming aware of their breath and/or how to use it to find calm
- A simple yoga flow that they can practise at home
- Exploring something special with their parent!
- Achieving something fantastic
It is £10 for 1 adult and child. There is the option to purchase an extra ticket if you are bringing more than one child to the event. If you have any questions please just get in touch and ask.
I explored a similar story today with a Reception class in my Whole Class Yoga ....................check out my blog on it....I was amazed at their response! Read the blog post
- Halloween Family Yoga£10£100£0
- Extra ticket halloween yoga£5£50£0